IRCTC- Special trains will run after lockdown, may have to pay more fare, The second phase of the lockdown is just a few days away from the end. Trains, aircraft, and all modes of public transport have been shut down due to the lockdown. In such a situation, questions are arising in the minds of people whether train service will be started after 3 May. Although no official information has been shared about it, but according to media reports, the Railways are considering a special formula to start the service after the lockdown.
Special trains will run after lockdown
Media report quoted sources as saying that after the lockdown is over, the railway is considering running special passenger trains to start the service. A plan to run these trains in the zone is being considered. So far, there are plans to run only in the Green Zone.
IRCTC- Special trains will run after lockdown, may have to pay more fare,
Trains will run, but there will be conditions
- Railways are currently considering running trains in the Green Zone.
- Only travel will be allowed in emergency.
- Railways will not run any passenger trains in Orange Zone, Red Zone, Hotspot area.
- In this special, only sleeper trains are currently being considered. There will be no AC and General trains in the train.
- The train coach will have only upper and lower berths. Middle berths will be removed. The number of passengers will be limited.
Read Also : Ahead Daily
May have to pay more rent
- At the same time, the fare of these special trains will also be kept high. So that people travel only in emergency.
- Senior citizens, Divyang and students etc. will not get any discount in passenger fare.
- Only those whose tickets will be confirmed in these special trains will be able to travel.
- These trains will take full care of social distancing.