New Delhi: Government released new guidelines for Lockdown-2, know what will be open – what will be closed. The lockdown has been extended to May 3 in view of the increasing cases of Corona virus (Covid-19) in the country. Now new guidelines have been released on Wednesday on the lockdown extended to the center. According to these guidelines, all industries that make food and medicine will be open. Along with this, instructions have been given to open all the factories in rural India. According to the new rules, MNREGA works have also been allowed under which it has been given priority to irrigation and water conservation.
Coronavirus Lockdown India: Now this exemption will be given, Home Ministry issued Guidelines.
What features will continue in the lockdown?
- Essential services are excluded from the second phase lockdown. This includes food and drink shops, health workers (doctors, nursing staff), scavengers, media persons, security personnel (police, security forces).
- In some states, farmers and people associated with the agricultural sector have been allowed to take their produce to local mandis. But no order has been issued at the national level in this matter.
- Along with this, all government hospitals or private hospitals, government offices, offices of LPG agencies, petrol pumps, wholesale and retail mandis, pathology, diagnostic centers treating corona virus will continue to provide their services.
- In Delhi’s Azadpur vegetable market, traders have adopted the odd-even formula to follow social distance. Merchants with an odd number will sell goods daily in the mandis from 6 to 11 am and even those with even numbers from 2 to 6 pm.
- Trucks carrying and carrying goods are also exempted in this lockdown.
- Those who do not live in the Containment Zone can go out of the house to get the necessary items. In such a situation, the person concerned has to follow social distance. Apart from this, it is also an important thing that only one person of the family can come out to take the goods.
- Banks and ATMs will be open.
- Along with this, insurance companies will also do their work.
What will be locked in lockdown?
- All passenger trains, special trains, premium trains will remain closed. Domestic and international flights will also be closed till 3 May. Public transport such as buses, metro, share cabs will also not be able to provide services till the lockdown ends.
- AC buses which are not in the list issued by the government or the state government, will also not run. These include luxury buses.
- All public places such as gyms, swimming pools, movie theaters, shopping malls, multiplexes, parks, markets will remain closed.
- Religious places are very crowded, so they will also be closed for social distance.
- People in the declared area of the Containment Zone are not allowed to move out of their homes. These goods will be delivered via home delivery.
- All educational and training institutions will also remain closed.
- In the event of funeral etc., no more than 20 people can gather at one time.
Can you get a discount here after April 20?
- Some factories, agro-related firms, pharma industries that are in non-hotspot areas, may be exempted.
- Dhabas built in the highway, truck repairing shops can also be opened after April 20.
All these activities will start after permission by the States / UTs although social distance measures will also be taken before that.
Read Also : Ahead Daily