Due to corona virus cancellation of all passenger train by 14 April, know new rules for refund of tickets. According to a railway release, long-distance mail and express trains have been canceled. These also include premium trains. In view of this, Railways have given great relief to the passengers regarding train ticket cancellation. Know the new rules of cancellation, refund of all passenger trains.
(COVID – 19)
|Total Confirmed||Total Deaths||Total Recovered|
- To reduce congestion at the railway station and reservation counter, several changes have been made in the ticket refund system. No rules for E-Ticket Cancellation and Refund have been changed. In ticket refund rules, this rule will be applicable from March 21 to April 15, 2020.
- If the railway cancels the train between 21 March and 15 April 2020, refund can be taken from the counter by depositing the ticket within 45 days from the date of journey. Earlier this rule was only for three hours.
- If the train is not canceled yet the passenger does not want to travel, then a ticket deposit deposit (TDR) will have to be filed within 30 days from the date of journey. Earlier this rule was only for 3 days.
- This TDR can be submitted to the CCO i.e. Chief Claim Office or CCM i.e. Chief Commercial Manager. The passenger will be refunded within 60 days of filing the TDR. Refund will be given only after verification through train chart. first
Cancellation of all passenger trains by 14 April, know new rules for refund of tickets
The refund was only for 10 days.
- If a passenger cancels his ticket with the help of telephone number 139, he can get the refund from the ticket counter within 30 days from the day of travel.